Whoohoo!!!! SOO glad you finally got a macro! Now we need some cooler weather so we can take another trip to the Arboretum!Love this pic!
WHAT?!?! Which one did you get?You are going to have SOOOOO much fun! And master of the macro at your indiscretion, lucky girl!
Michaela! I can't wait for the arboretum. :)
LOL Amy! I got the Canon 60mm macro, it finally arrived today and I LOVE it!
SO cool!! enjoy your new baby...you will love it!! congrats!
Oh awesome!! <3 the shot, especially the yummy colors.Can't wait to see what you do next. :D
Well done on the new lens !
Oh, jealous. LOL I have the 100mm, which is awesome, but I could see even more use for that 60mm... Can't wait to see more pics. Thispic of yarn got me thinking... Do you knit?
Amy- No, I've never leaned how to knit but I would like too. Elle and I were using this yarn to make yarn bowls the other day.
How fun! You lucky girl, looking forward to all your macro pics
Really cool!
© Snapshot - A Photography Blog. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio
11 comments:
Whoohoo!!!! SOO glad you finally got a macro! Now we need some cooler weather so we can take another trip to the Arboretum!
Love this pic!
WHAT?!?! Which one did you get?
You are going to have SOOOOO much fun! And master of the macro at your indiscretion, lucky girl!
Michaela! I can't wait for the arboretum. :)
LOL Amy! I got the Canon 60mm macro, it finally arrived today and I LOVE it!
SO cool!! enjoy your new baby...you will love it!! congrats!
Oh awesome!! <3 the shot, especially the yummy colors.
Can't wait to see what you do next. :D
Well done on the new lens !
Oh, jealous. LOL I have the 100mm, which is awesome, but I could see even more use for that 60mm... Can't wait to see more pics.
Thispic of yarn got me thinking... Do you knit?
Amy- No, I've never leaned how to knit but I would like too. Elle and I were using this yarn to make yarn bowls the other day.
How fun! You lucky girl, looking forward to all your macro pics
Really cool!
Post a Comment