Cool processing! Ooh-ooh, I know what it is, too!!! Knowing you went downtown gave it away :-) It's one of those boxes where you pay for parking, right?
Michaela is right. It's a very old and rusty parking lot cash box. The numbers correspond with the parking spaces. You drop your money into the little slot for whichever space you parked in. You see these a lot in downtown Dallas.
9 comments:
OH I love the grungy feel to this picture. Love the colors and tones...wonderful shot.
i don't know what this is
but i like the worn feel to it nice job!
p.s thanks for the hugs x
That's very intriguing. I'm wondering if it has something to do with mail?
Cool processing!
Ooh-ooh, I know what it is, too!!! Knowing you went downtown gave it away :-)
It's one of those boxes where you pay for parking, right?
Wonderful processing here! I have no idea what it is, but it made for a great subject!
My guess is PO boxes? Fun processing!
Thanks all! :)
Michaela is right. It's a very old and rusty parking lot cash box. The numbers correspond with the parking spaces. You drop your money into the little slot for whichever space you parked in. You see these a lot in downtown Dallas.
that is cool..I would never have guessed!
What do I win? LOL
Post a Comment