this is just amazing!!!
WELL DONE!
loving the shallow focus amber, the two colours compliment each other too
Beautiful shot Amber! I love your angle here!
I thought I commented on this already!Just gorgeous!!
Thanks Everyone!Michaela- You did comment on it when I showed it to you in IM. LOL :)
WOW, what a great shot!!
Gorgeous color!!! Fantastic!
Thank you!
A very different angle on butterflies. I like it. :)
© Snapshot - A Photography Blog. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio
10 comments:
this is just amazing!!!
WELL DONE!
loving the shallow focus amber, the two colours compliment each other too
Beautiful shot Amber! I love your angle here!
I thought I commented on this already!
Just gorgeous!!
Thanks Everyone!
Michaela- You did comment on it when I showed it to you in IM. LOL :)
WOW, what a great shot!!
Gorgeous color!!! Fantastic!
Thank you!
A very different angle on butterflies. I like it. :)
Post a Comment