This is gorgeous...and so full of emotion I think. Wow.
Thank you Stacey. It has a lot of emotion for me as well.
This rose is beautiful Amber. Barely anything in focus but very effectful. How did you get so low dof?
Amber, this is beautiful. It is absolutely beautiful. It reaches straight into the heart.
Carsten- Thank you, I used my 60mm macro lens on a tripod, the technical stuff if you're wondering is f/2.8 at 1/6 exposure. The macro lens has amazing dof.Burstmode- Thank you :)
WOW!! that is stunning!!!
wow, the focus is amazing!!
amber this is a very sensual photograph, gave me goosebumps
© Snapshot - A Photography Blog. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio
8 comments:
This is gorgeous...and so full of emotion I think. Wow.
Thank you Stacey. It has a lot of emotion for me as well.
This rose is beautiful Amber. Barely anything in focus but very effectful. How did you get so low dof?
Amber, this is beautiful. It is absolutely beautiful. It reaches straight into the heart.
Carsten- Thank you, I used my 60mm macro lens on a tripod, the technical stuff if you're wondering is f/2.8 at 1/6 exposure. The macro lens has amazing dof.
Burstmode- Thank you :)
WOW!! that is stunning!!!
wow, the focus is amazing!!
amber this is a very sensual photograph, gave me goosebumps
Post a Comment