That's beautiful!
YES IT WAS!!! I'm anxiously waiting for Friday to see if we get more.... fingers crossed!!!Love this pic, and great idea converting it to b&w, makes it look even whiter than it really was :-) Too bad it didn't last longer.
So that is what we have heading towards us...All I can say is if I get a chance to make a photo as nice as this one, it will be worth it. Otherwise...
Pretty!
wow so glad to see a photo on your blog :)this is absolutly perfection amber! i wish we had a white christmas
gorgeous shot Amber!
Gorgeous!!! <3Love the tones, so perfect.
nice pic :)
i was just stopping by to wish you a merry christmas and say i've really enjoyed visiting your blog
Love this one too!!!Great shot!
© Snapshot - A Photography Blog. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio
10 comments:
That's beautiful!
YES IT WAS!!! I'm anxiously waiting for Friday to see if we get more.... fingers crossed!!!
Love this pic, and great idea converting it to b&w, makes it look even whiter than it really was :-) Too bad it didn't last longer.
So that is what we have heading towards us...All I can say is if I get a chance to make a photo as nice as this one, it will be worth it. Otherwise...
Pretty!
wow so glad to see a photo on your blog :)
this is absolutly perfection amber! i wish we had a white christmas
gorgeous shot Amber!
Gorgeous!!! <3
Love the tones, so perfect.
nice pic :)
i was just stopping by to wish you a merry christmas and say i've really enjoyed visiting your blog
Love this one too!!!
Great shot!
Post a Comment