Oh very nice!! but he looks a little broken!
Great focus! What is this?
Very cool, welcome to Macro Mondays..:-))
Amy-I'm not sure what type of plant this is, it was one of many unique plants at the Dallas butterfly house. Thanks for your comment. :)Thank you Dennis & Ed :)
Great texture!I hoping you knew what it was. Looks like a cool plant.
that is awesome Amber!
Fabulous macro Amber! Great job!
very nice
Interesting plant and shot!
amber, awesome photo & welcome to macro mondays :)
It looks cool! It looks kinda like some kind of cactus.
Nice texture Amber!
© Snapshot - A Photography Blog. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio
12 comments:
Oh very nice!! but he looks a little broken!
Great focus! What is this?
Very cool, welcome to Macro Mondays..:-))
Amy-I'm not sure what type of plant this is, it was one of many unique plants at the Dallas butterfly house. Thanks for your comment. :)
Thank you Dennis & Ed :)
Great texture!
I hoping you knew what it was. Looks like a cool plant.
that is awesome Amber!
Fabulous macro Amber! Great job!
very nice
Interesting plant and shot!
amber, awesome photo & welcome to macro mondays :)
It looks cool! It looks kinda like some kind of cactus.
Nice texture Amber!
Post a Comment