Lovely soft colours..
These are perfect for vintage processing!Saw roses like this at Walmart the other day and almost bought them, but they looked a little wilted.Hey, have you ever been to the florist downtown??
Michaela- Yes, I've been to the one downtown. They don't have much, its mostly at gift shop. Maybe one day our town with get a real florist. :)
stunning! the processing is perfect!!!
I agree with Doreen, the processing makes this photo above and beyond what it would have been without it! Great job!
stunning editing
© Snapshot - A Photography Blog. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio
6 comments:
Lovely soft colours..
These are perfect for vintage processing!
Saw roses like this at Walmart the other day and almost bought them, but they looked a little wilted.
Hey, have you ever been to the florist downtown??
Michaela- Yes, I've been to the one downtown. They don't have much, its mostly at gift shop. Maybe one day our town with get a real florist. :)
stunning! the processing is perfect!!!
I agree with Doreen, the processing makes this photo above and beyond what it would have been without it! Great job!
stunning editing
Post a Comment