I would think so! It's so obvious too just based on your daughters attire. Those of us in the snowy winter areas have to have boots and snow pants, you guys have no need for those. I hope she didn't get too cold and enjoyed all that fluff!
oh how I dislike hats, boots, snowpants, etc. THIS is how playing in the snow should be, lol. I love how you don't need to see her face to know how happy she is!
7 comments:
A touch of poetry - Lovely take on monotone!
ahh that's awesome
I would think so! It's so obvious too just based on your daughters attire. Those of us in the snowy winter areas have to have boots and snow pants, you guys have no need for those. I hope she didn't get too cold and enjoyed all that fluff!
oh how I dislike hats, boots, snowpants, etc. THIS is how playing in the snow should be, lol. I love how you don't need to see her face to know how happy she is!
Thanks Everyone!
Doreen- That's what I loved about the picture too, pure happiness.
that is a lot of snow!! love her joy!
beautiful photo........sigh, i love snowy winters.
Post a Comment