So glad it went well for you! Pretty image, too!
So glad it went well! And thanks for IM'ing me... that was a looong wait to hear from you.How are you feeling today? Hope well enough to be up and about a bit.
Thank you Stacey :)Thank you Michaela, so sorry for the long wait. It was a long and hectic day. I'm okay today, really tired and sore.
Here's hoping for a speedy recovery!! Gorgeous pic, hang in there!
wishing you a speedy recovery!! love the flowers!
So glad everything went well Amber! Rest up and recover fast!
all the best with the recovery, my partners mum had hers out only 3 weeks ago <3
I hope you feel better Amber! I'm glad everything went well.
I wish you the best with your recovery Amber.
Very pretty.. "freshness" - Lovely touch of fresh clean air!Take great care Amber, wishing ya hale & hearty:)
Hope you are feeling much better now...
Thanks Everyone! Doing much better now. :)
© Snapshot - A Photography Blog. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio
12 comments:
So glad it went well for you!
Pretty image, too!
So glad it went well! And thanks for IM'ing me... that was a looong wait to hear from you.
How are you feeling today? Hope well enough to be up and about a bit.
Thank you Stacey :)
Thank you Michaela, so sorry for the long wait. It was a long and hectic day. I'm okay today, really tired and sore.
Here's hoping for a speedy recovery!! Gorgeous pic, hang in there!
wishing you a speedy recovery!! love the flowers!
So glad everything went well Amber! Rest up and recover fast!
all the best with the recovery, my partners mum had hers out only 3 weeks ago <3
I hope you feel better Amber! I'm glad everything went well.
I wish you the best with your recovery Amber.
Very pretty.. "freshness" - Lovely touch of fresh clean air!
Take great care Amber, wishing ya hale & hearty:)
Hope you are feeling much better now...
Thanks Everyone! Doing much better now. :)
Post a Comment