This school year has been very hard for my girl; her best friend moved away, she ended up getting the one teacher she was hoping not too, she hates the structure of changing classes and has discovered that kids have gotten a lot meaner. It breaks my heart to see her so unhappy at school, but I'm so proud of how she has managed to deal with these challenges. Next year will be better my love!
T
aken last summer on a very hot Texas day!
5 comments:
I'm sorry to hear your petal is having a difficult time this year. Sometimes having challenges in one area of life can help you to value other areas.. perhaps this year is a time for some special bonding for the two of you, or an opportunity to develop a skill or talent that can take a back seat when there are lots of friends to fritter time away with?
If nothing else she will learn the truth of your words - next year will be better! and learning to endure is an unpleasant, but valuable life skill.
Is this the first year when school isn't the best thing ever for her? As a parent I know there will be a time when that will happen. It has to be tough for her and for you. Hopefully she knows or learns that those bad times will come and go. And like you said next year will be better. This tough year will make next year even sweeter.
aww, poor baby. I'm sorry. yes, next year will be better.
What a gorgeous girl!!
I'm sorry for her Amber. Please be sure that things will be better. There is nothing worse than thinking: "I could have done something" -when its too late. Our daughter blamed us for not taking her to another school against her own will. After school of course.
...If she still have that look in her eyes she is ok!
Such a pretty girl...
So sorry it was a hard year for her - praying next year is a wonderfully special one for her!
Post a Comment