Something Old

becomes new again.... and sparks imagination.



I had no idea when purchasing two vintage cameras on eBay last week for myself, that Elle would become so fascinated with them. She hasn't stopped playing with them and has decided she is American Girl Kit Kittredge, writer and photographer in search of a great story. She's having so much fun, she's even willing to let me take pictures  of her with my her vintage camera.

7 comments:

Stacey Dawn said...

How fun! The image is beautifully vintage!

burstmode said...

There is something about their simplicity that is so appealing.

plainmama said...

I LOVE this Amber! Just love it! Your photography has grown so much in the last couple of months! I am jealous. That growth is so awesome!

doreen3boys said...

processing is perfect and what a unique perspective!

chloe said...

that's awesome, whats the camera like?

cheryl said...

I love this as well...

dalia66 said...

what a perfect shot!!

Post a Comment