My New Blog


Les fleurs #2

As you can see this is my new blogging home. Thanks to all of you who follow me here. :)


I'm in love with photoshop actions by Isabelle Lafrance.  I edited this photo with one from her french colletion called  Le Chemin De Carcassonne.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not familiar with the processing you mention, but the result is lovely!

I was reading a book extract about finding your niche as a photographer. Part of that was determining your style, and condensing the description down to a few words. One of yours would have to be "feminine". When I visit your site, I enjoy the pretty factor :)

Here's the link in case you would like to read..

http://photo.net/learn/book-excerpts/focal-press/no-plastic-sleeves-branding/


(Beyondbluestockings, on my second commenting attempt - Blogger REALLY doesn't like me :P )

Anonymous said...

very nice x

Anonymous said...

I like this action! Very different!

Post a Comment