Praying for a Miracle

Early this morning I received news that my uncle was in a motorcycle accident and is unresponsive.I have been praying for a miracle all morning. For those of you who believe in prayer, will you please pray for my uncle. He is the foundation of our family, the essential person we all love and adore, our lives are better because of him. My uncle and my daughter playing on the beach.

5 comments:

Cheryl said...

oh Amber, I am so sorry to read this... I am hoping and praying that he has already made improvements and his condition improving. Hugs to you and your family. Thoughts of positive thoughts and prayers sent your way.

Amber said...

Thank you Cheryl.

Dawning Inspiration said...

I do believe in prayer - and am praying for his healing and you and your family...

Mom said...

What a great shot of the two of them...even in this picture you see the gentleness of his heart.
Mike will be missed by all!

Dawning Inspiration said...

Oh Amber - after reading the comment from Mom - my heart goes out to you all. I'm praying for comfort...

Post a Comment