Tooo cool!!!! That must have been a blast and a half to do!
That looks like fun!
I like that! I'll have to remember it when we have our fireworks (including sparklers) on New Years.
What a great time we had! Keep up the great work you two ...can't wait to get your autographs. M
these are great, i need to do some more light painting, it's so much fun
Good Job!-L.
Good Job!
© Snapshot - A Photography Blog. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio
7 comments:
Tooo cool!!!! That must have been a blast and a half to do!
That looks like fun!
I like that! I'll have to remember it when we have our fireworks (including sparklers) on New Years.
What a great time we had! Keep up the great work you two ...can't wait to get your autographs. M
these are great, i need to do some more light painting, it's so much fun
Good Job!-L.
Good Job!
Post a Comment