Dreamy

While waiting for my husband to get done with a doctors appointment at Presbyterian Hospital, I decided to go wondering around.   This is the only hospital I've ever seen that is so beautifully decorated, you forget its a hospital.   As I was wondering around, I came across an area for kids that was decorated in
an elaborate fairytale theme, it was so pretty!  As soon as I spotted the flowers in the watering cans I knew I had to get my camera out and take pictures.   I'm so glad I did too, because my daughter loves these pictures and wants hang the prints in her room.  ♥


Dreamy

Dreamy


Processed with Tales for the Soul action and frames by Isabelle Lafrance

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are really pretty and would make very nice prints for a child's room!

Dawning Inspiration said...

I don't blame her for wanting these in her room - they are very pretty! Love the bright colors!

Post a Comment