Amber!! WOW!!! This is SOOO gorgeous!! Everything about it is perfect!You should really get this printed HUGE (as in the size of my canvas of all the kids, that I have in my living room!!) and hang it in your house!!
Aww, thanks Michaela!!! :) When I go to order my first canvas I'm counting on your help. :)
That is gorgeous!Happy Mother's Day!
Oh yeah, this would look awesome hanging on a wall. Hope you had a great day!
That is just beautiful! It is a very stylish picture!
wow amber, this is gorgousi love how you frame your shots
© Snapshot - A Photography Blog. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio
6 comments:
Amber!! WOW!!! This is SOOO gorgeous!! Everything about it is perfect!
You should really get this printed HUGE (as in the size of my canvas of all the kids, that I have in my living room!!) and hang it in your house!!
Aww, thanks Michaela!!! :)
When I go to order my first canvas I'm counting on your help. :)
That is gorgeous!
Happy Mother's Day!
Oh yeah, this would look awesome hanging on a wall. Hope you had a great day!
That is just beautiful! It is a very stylish picture!
wow amber, this is gorgous
i love how you frame your shots
Post a Comment