Amy- OK here goes , don't laugh. ;) I used a Life Gear glow stick ( got it from target) in a dark room. I hooked the glow stick to a ceiling fan blade and turned on the fan. I laid directly under the fan, using the bulb setting and a shutter release I slowly moved my camera right to left. Thanks for your comment! :)
10 comments:
it's gorgeous!
it makes me feel good that i have inspired someone so awesome like you <3
p.s thanks for the pingback xx
So cool! What did you use to do this?
Thanks Chloe! :)
Amy- OK here goes , don't laugh. ;) I used a Life Gear glow stick ( got it from target) in a dark room. I hooked the glow stick to a ceiling fan blade and turned on the fan. I laid directly under the fan, using the bulb setting and a shutter release I slowly moved my camera right to left. Thanks for your comment! :)
Wow - what creativity!! How fun!
All in the interests of art... well done though
Haha, I can picture you doing that! ;-)
Looks really cool.
oh this awesome!! I just looking at ceiling fan pic on flickr that I thought was cool but this is even better!
Thanks everyone! :)
that is so cool!!!
that looks totally awesome!
Post a Comment