So cute and sweet....
What a cute idea! I really like that you can barely see the outline of the vase.I already took pictures of mine, too, and I'm trying to decide when to post them. Still have vacation ones scheduled, though :-)
this is really adorable!!
Pretty!
thats lovely, i love how the vase is almost invisible against the background
Beautiful use of white.
Great shot, welcome to Macro Monday and Sunday Stills...Ed
CRISP - Beautifully framed!
"love" this, so cute!
© Snapshot - A Photography Blog. Design by Cinnamon Girl Studio
9 comments:
So cute and sweet....
What a cute idea! I really like that you can barely see the outline of the vase.
I already took pictures of mine, too, and I'm trying to decide when to post them. Still have vacation ones scheduled, though :-)
this is really adorable!!
Pretty!
thats lovely, i love how the vase is almost invisible against the background
Beautiful use of white.
Great shot, welcome to Macro Monday and Sunday Stills...Ed
CRISP - Beautifully framed!
"love" this, so cute!
Post a Comment